Creating Sustainable Solutions
People, businesses, and governments are looking toward sustainable solutions that will simultaneously allow continued growth while improving the quality of life, organizational performance, and environment. Today’s environment and infrastructure challenges demand the ability to understand, integrate, and optimize multiple human and natural processes and systems. SAIC brings together the best science, engineering, and information management skills in order to meet this sustainability challenge, and to implement critical programs and projects successfully for our customers.
Comprehensive Environment Services
SAIC’s comprehensive environment services provide customers with the integrated technical solutions to meet their challenging environment, health, safety, and infrastructure needs.
- Air quality - SAIC offers a comprehensive set of air quality management services to help customers navigate the regulation, science and engineering issues affecting their businesses.
- Aquatic sciences - SAIC has been a leader in conducting environmental assessment and monitoring programs and studies in marine, coastal, and estuarine environments for more than 30 years.
- Climate science - Understanding the intricate, interlinked processes that make up the Earth’s weather and climate requires advanced knowledge. SAIC is at the forefront of studying, understanding, and helping government and business organizations prepare for climate change from the local to the global scale.
- Geophysical services - SAIC has undertaken thousands of projects, including hundreds of geophysical projects on behalf of commercial, industrial, government, and other private customers.
- Greenhouse gas management - SAIC’s comprehensive greenhouse gas management capabilities help address and mitigate the effects of global climate change, which impact land, water, human systems, health, and businesses.
- Health and safety - SAIC provides a comprehensive set of environmental services to meet the urgent business needs of our customers.
- Management, compliance, and permitting - SAIC is a nationwide firm providing a broad array of environmental services for terrestrial and aquatic project areas.
- Site management and remediation - SAIC provides a comprehensive set of environmental services to meet our customers’ urgent business needs pertaining to site management and remediation.
- Solid waste - From reduce, reuse, and recycle to energy conversion, materials recovery, and transfer and landfill disposal, solid waste management is more dynamic and visible than ever before. SAIC helps customers manage their solid waste stream through innovative and sustainable solid waste management strategies and technologies.
- Sustainability - SAIC’s sustainability services draw on substantial expertise in business, technology, and science to help improve customers’ triple-bottom-line operational performance and unlock new value in their enterprises.
- Water and wastewater - As world population continues to increase, water demands will continue to skyrocket and replacing wastewater infrastructure will require even greater capital funding. SAIC offers innovative solutions to customers as they balance the need for capital investments with rate stability, efficiency, and sustainability.