Helping Customers Connect
SAIC develops sustainable business and financial solutions for our energy, environment, and infrastructure customers. We bring together the right people, technologies, and analytical frameworks to craft innovative, yet defensible, solutions for their business and financial needs.
Industry Experts Furnish Rich Perspectives
The perspectives of SAIC's business and financial advisory experts are rooted in our customers' industries. Our engineers, analysts, and consultants know how to create and operate business, navigate the regulatory landscape, model complex systems, uncover and mitigate risks, and impel technologies into the marketplace.
Comprehensive Business and Financial Solutions
SAIC's business and financial advisory services include:
- Capital planning and strategy - SAIC's capital and strategic planning services help our customers maximize return on investment and protect investments in the future.
- Due diligence and independent engineering - SAIC's due diligence, independent market projections, and valuation services uncover project risks and lead to effective strategies for mitigation.
- Energy and fuel market consulting - SAIC consulting services help you understand shifting energy markets and their impact on your business.
- Integrated resource planning - SAIC's integrated resource planning services helps provide our customers with a framework for meeting long-term demand with a feasible and sustainable resource mix.
- Program management / owner's advisory - SAIC helps provide the resources, accountability, and know-how to manage our customers' capital programs.
- Rates and regulatory consulting - SAIC helps utilities achieve financial stability in alignment with their strategic objectives that best fits the norms and values of their consumers.
- Valuations and appraisals - SAIC's independent valuation and appraisal services provide crucial, near-term and long-term market value data.